- Download the Zoom app on your device that you will use for class (phone, ipad, laptop – some of you have hooked your laptop up to the TV for a better picture, cool idea!)
- A few minutes before class starts, click on one of the Zoom links pasted below
- On the bottom of your screen, click “START VIDEO”
- If you’re using a phone, swipe the screen to switch the viewing mode from seeing all students on screen, to me on full screen
- If you’re using a laptop, choose “SPEAKER VIEW” to see me full screen, if you want to see everyone, click “GALLERY VIEW”
TIP #1: You must register for each class by clicking on Zoom link, choose the date/time, enter your email. This can be done anytime in advance, or just before class startsTIP: #2: Give yourself enough time to set your device in an optimal position so I will be able to see you properly as you practice!
At the start of the class, you’ll be able to talk to me and each other if you like, but during the actual class, I will mute everybody so there will be minimal distractionZOOM LINKS:
THURSDAY 7 PM.
Thank you to all who have made donations for the classes so far! Your $5 – $15/class really helps to support myself & my family (Etransfer: email@example.com)Thank you also to anyone who gives by just attending the class and contributes to the wellbeing of everyone in the group! ❤️🙏
New to yoga? Have an injury? Prefer to have individual attention? Have a specific goal in mind? That’s what I’m here for! I am very flexible with timing, so reach out and let’s discuss what could work for you!
I’ve worked with couples, families, co-workers, friends! Get your group together and let’s find a convenient time for me to guide you! There’s nothing like learning yoga with your favourite people, a great way to strengthen and nurture your relationships! You don’t even all have to be in the same physical space, we can work online together using Zoom or something similar!